Lippy Lilith Test Lippy Lilith Test

You definitely need to turn up your mix. I can hardly hear you. When you do that, I'd LOVE to hear more.

A Bit O' Voice Acting A Bit O' Voice Acting

Pretty decent man. You have the same problem I had before and that is you are kinda whispering into the mic rather than speaking and showing off your voice. Another smart thing to do is to learn how to cancel out the background noise. It's really simple if you use a decent program. Good luck out there man.

SkuhPlew responds:

Thanks Man, And I don't whisper, trust me my neighbors have let me know lol. But if I add too much decibal boost the white noise pops up since I am using a sub-par microphone. My blue yeti broke. :/ But I took a lot of the white noise out with Audacity, granted I could have boosted and cleaned better. I was trying to keep it very Raw at the same time. In the same sense thank you for the criticism and kind words. :D

Voice Reel Voice Reel

It all sounds pretty decent dude. Unfortunately you have the same issue I have and that's not having too much control over your voice. But other than that, fantastic, though I do think you should show us a character that has some feeling. Overall, it was nice man.